* General Club Calendar
* Weather and River Conditions
* River Safety
* DOWNLOAD Club Documents Here
... and more
Area Weather & Conditions
Willamette River near OMSI
(Click Wind Chill Chart to Enlarge)
We paddle through the entire year, rain or shine. Sometimes conditions are beyond our control.
Adverse Wind Speed Safety Considerations:
- At wind speeds above 30 miles per hour ALL on-water activities in club owned equipment is canceled.
- At wind speeds above 20 miles per hour is cause to seriously consider cancellation of activity.
Adverse Water Flow or Speed Safety Considerations:
- A rate of flow at or above 4 feet per second ALL on-water activities in club owned equipment is canceled.
- A rate of flow at or above 3 feet per second is cause to seriously consider cancelation of activity.
Adverse Water Temperature Safety Considerations:
- Water temperatures below 40 degrees F in combination with elevated winds or elevated river velocity is a reason to consider cancellation of activity.
- Lightning in the area or on the horizon is an automatic reason to cancel activities.
Chase Boat Certified Members
Dragon Boat Certified Steers
OC Certified Steers
Contact Us via Email
(Club Member use ONLY)
Boat & Facility Maintenance Requests
Submit a request to send an email via TeamSNAP
Website questions or suggestions? Submit new photos or video here
Wasabi General Club Calendar
Chase Boat Reservation Calendar
Boat Bailing & Boathouse Calendar
Access Club documents and forms here - link to external websites
Click link to access
º 2019 Existing Member Online Registration Instructions
º 2019 New Member Online Registration Instructions
Available upon request from the Club Secretary
º Annual Spring Tulip Sale Instructions
º Annual Summer Plant Sale Instructions
º Annual Winter Wreath and Poinsettia Sale Instructions
(Member Use Only)
Member Education Links
° SafeSport.org - SafeSport is an independent nonprofit committed to ending all forms of abuse in sport. This includes bullying, harassment, hazing, physical abuse, emotional abuse, and sexual misconduct and abuse. The Center provides services to sport entities including the U.S Olympic and Paralympic movements on abuse prevention techniques, policies and program.
College Scholarship Applications
Wasabi Paddling Club is proud to offer the annual $1,000 Nancy Bergeson Spirit Scholarship and the annual $1,000 Randy Stokes Leadership Scholarship. Both scholarships are available to team Kraken members who are high school juniors or seniors. Scholarship awards are to be applied to any approved college, technical school or trade school. Applicants may apply for both scholarships although, each applicant will not receive more than one scholarship.
Applications and instructions are available here for download. Please read the instructions carefully especially the deadline requirement.